Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

What treasure do you find when you finally declutter?

What treasure do you find when you finally declutter?2011-07-30T00:27:53+00:00

The Forums Forums Most X-treme! Organization What treasure do you find when you finally declutter?

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just found a nice pair of zip-off-leg pants, suitable for summer only, a few layers down on the chair by my bed. And the best part is, it’s still summer (usually I find this stuff in the off-season). Just underneath them are my thermal underwear, no sense putting them away when winter will be back in November!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I found a bankcard lol. I had called the bank earlier asking them why I didn’t receive that card lol. I found some summer shorts earlier. I found some mittens that went missing (totally not useful at the moment). probably some other stuff too, but I cannot remember =P

REPORT ABUSE

quizzical
    Participant

I find my husband’s treasures, but to me they just look like junk. :)

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Bank card reminds me that I once called VISA and claimed I hadn’t received my statement in the mail, so didn’t pay it on time, and would they please remove the interest charges because I have always paid in full and on time. You can’t make this sort of request too often.

About two months later I found the missing statement in a pile of papers.

It’s not treasure, but sugargremlin’s post reminded me of it.

When I go home tonight, I have to help my husband find something that I know I’ve seen recently but could not tell him where I’d seen it. I walked him through every cupboard and closet over the phone but he couldn’t find it. The trouble is, when I do find it, it will be very obvious, usually at eye level – that’s the only level he can put anything at in the fridge 😮

REPORT ABUSE

memzak

I found about $150 in change in my home office when started cleaning it a couple of months ago. Trouble is I never went back to finish cleaning.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

memzak: why would you? You got paid for the job!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I found my old ids from high school, college, grad school and law school. I even have one from a lab I worked in once (radiation sensor hasnt gone off yet!) Wifey wants to put them in a shadow box. Weird how I look the same as I did in college.

Btw, anyone ever notice how “weird” is one of the words that violates the i before e rule?

REPORT ABUSE

quizzical
    Participant

THAT’s why I always spell it wrong!!!!

REPORT ABUSE

memzak

No_dop, I never thought of it that way, LMAO.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)