Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Your soul is incapable of love

Your soul is incapable of love2013-12-28T20:21:54+00:00

The Forums Forums Most X-treme! Most Hostile/Ignorant Thing I've Heard Your soul is incapable of love

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author

blackdog

LOL  I completely forgot I made that comment. And why it was I wanted to “kill” him in first place. Though I am sure he must have done something to deserve it.

It can be good for the awful stuff to fade away. But sometimes I wish I could remember from one day to the next that I was angry and what I was angry about. Then maybe I could actually resolve some of the problems.

@mbadd I like “try smarter”. Whenever I catch myself thinking that I have to work harder I say to myself don’t work harder, work smarter, and I stop for a minute and try to figure out what I can do differently to get the job done.

@kc5jck That is a rarity indeed. Not just someone willing to learn about ADHD, but someone who is willing to learn period.

@jancave Sounds like you’ve got a good friend there.

REPORT ABUSE

jancave

@Rick

I realize you’re very busy and perhaps didn’t have time to read the entire original post but part of your response has been confusing to me.  The person I wrote about is not a spouse nor were we in any type of romantic relationship.  There was no resolution, no further communication with him, no happy ending.  What he wrote was not a “hint” into his feelings; his anger, hurt and upset were clearly articulated in his email to me.

I agree that time alters perspective.  And I cannot change his feelings, I only have control over my own.

REPORT ABUSE

blackdog

@jancave

I can’t speak for Rick, but I think the part of his comment about a spouse was more of a general example. And also, more related to my comment than yours.

Like you said, you can only control your own feelings, as frustrating as that may be. I don’t know about you, but I just hate it when I’m right and the other person is wrong and they just don’t realize it. 😉

REPORT ABUSE

jancave

My apologies

REPORT ABUSE

jancave

@blackdog

I’ve had a migraine for several days and am rather exhausted.   The stuff I wrote regarding Rick’s comment has been bubbling inside and I needed to get it out so I’m not sorry I wrote it.  But your response came to me through email.  And I’ve learned today that email doesn’t print the entire comment made.  (This is supposed end up humorous but I’m kind of babbling here)  I don’t know why but in the email version of your response it didn’t type out a word but stuff that often is inserted instead of a swearword like: @#$@*  so I thought you were swearing at me or call me a name.  I was shocked and surprised.  You had seemed so nice.  I was so shocked and surprised that I didn’t read the actual response you wrote here.  I was too busy trying to get off of this website.  I am unfocused enough with the ADHD but toss in a migraine and I’m kinda useless.   I was so busy freaking out, I wasn’t thinking at all.   It wasn’t until this afternoon I read your response here on the website and realized it was your usual thoughtful, nice perspective that involved no swearing.  Wow, I went off on the deep end on that one….

So I gotta say that I just hate even more when I AM wrong 😉

REPORT ABUSE

blackdog

@jancave

HA HA! 😆

I literally just did the same thing. I was checking my email, as I occasionally do, when I remember, and it popped up that you responded to me. I saw all the #%@$ and thought okay, is she swearing at me?

It must be a glitch in the system. I don’t think it did that before. But then, I don’t usually read my email.

Now that you mention it, I have been unusually “nice” and “thoughtful” lately. I guess I can play well with others. As long as they don’t do anything to $&@# me off. 😉

REPORT ABUSE

jancave

@blackdog

Oh that’s too funny.  I hope you did left out the freaking out part.  But I was thinking the same thing about I’ve been playing well with folks on this website so maybe I can play well with others and express myself instead of holding things in, etc.    And then I thought I @#$# you off.  lol

Well, now I’m back to hopeful again.  I even put the picture back up of me and my Maggie.

REPORT ABUSE

Patte Rosebank
    Participant

I wonder if jumping to conclusions counts as exercise…

;-P

Seriously, folks…I’ve just submitted a Customer Support Request, so Jimi can look into it.

REPORT ABUSE

jancave

@Larynxa

Great minds!  I submitted one too!

If jumping to conclusions counts as exercise I would be in such great shape.  Lol

Thank you for submitting the request, so thoughtful of you.  I don’t want to go through another night like that.

REPORT ABUSE

Rick Green – Founder of TotallyADD
    Participant

Jimi and Ava are madly editing this morning, but they will get to it when  they #$%$& well feel like it.

No, wait, uh, that’s not right…

😉

REPORT ABUSE

blackdog

@jancave @Larynxa

Glad to hear you’re feeling better jancave. I am fortunate enough not to suffer with migraines, but I used to get a lot of really nasty tension headaches when I was a kid, so I kind of have an idea of what it must feel like. There were times when all I wanted was to lie flat on my back in a pitch black room with my eyes closed.

Thanks for submitting  support request. I thought of doing it but then, like I said, I wasn’t sure if it was something that had just started happening recently or not,  due to the fact that I frequently forget that I have an email account. And I rarely read the emails when I do check my inbox.

If only jumping to conclusions did count as exercise. I’d be an Olympian. 😉

REPORT ABUSE

Patte Rosebank
    Participant

Sweariness seems to be contagious lately.

Yesterday, I saw an elegant ceramic “hand” for sale in a store. I’m sure it was intended to be a “Victory” or “Peace” sign, but I’ve seen enough British comedy to know that if you turn it round, so the back of the hand is facing out, you completely change its meaning.

As I carried it to the checkout, I couldn’t help smiling at the fact that *I* knew it was an obscene gesture, but nobody else did.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

All right, everybody.  Watch your @#$%*^ language, or I’m getting the soap!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KjxFDGFKhk

REPORT ABUSE

Scattybird
    Participant

TADD Moderator –  this brings back memories of my childhood. No….I never had to eat soap, but I do remember the scene when I had to say where I heard ‘that’ word.  It went on for hours until I said…..so I just made someone up but wasn’t believed.  Odd how things have changed across the generations…

REPORT ABUSE

kc5jck
    Participant

My wife started making soap earlier this year . . . er. . . last year and made some in small cupcake thingies with soap “icing.”   In an effort to help with sales, I made up the following:
    Mom,
    wash your kid’s mouth out with:
    Aunt Claudia’s
    Handcrafted Soap Cupcakes
    and clean up those dirty words.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)