Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Biphentin and Concerta

Biphentin and Concerta2010-09-06T15:52:36+00:00

The Forums Forums Medication Psychostimulants – General Biphentin and Concerta

Free medication video
Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Clive, doing very well thanks. Still on 60 mg and have no intention of going higher or lower. Been checking a few groups and boards since I started this medication. i still think you’re on a low dose for your size, however I do agree that timing is everything when it comes to modifying the dose. I remember each time I went up by 10mgs, the first two days were a little intense at times with the mood swings. I have noticed that my reading skills are still not what I would like them to be, but i believe that is due to the years I spent not reading properly, and may just need to relearn how to read properly and patiently. So far so good :)

REPORT ABUSE

Clive

Alex , have you been checked for Dyslexia .

That’s how i started figuring out i had ADD .

Its in my family , i has destroyed my sisters life .

Cheers

Clive

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Which adhd drug has the least anxiety side effects?

I have Generalized Anxiety Disorder and I take 20 mgs of Cipralex per day. I need a drug with the least anxiety side effects.

I’ve tried adderall XR – did nothing, welbutrin – did nothing, dexadrine – works great but anxiety is too severe, straterra – did nothing, and now I’m on Concerta – seems to work well, but anxiety is quite high. I’m at 54 mgs per day now, and have been for about a week. Maybe the side effect wears off like it did at the 36 mg dose, but if not, maybe I’ll try Biphentin?

I do want a drug that doesn’t last so long either.

Any suggestions?

REPORT ABUSE

Clive

Hi Chezbomb,

No one on this web site can tell you what to take , only Dr j .

Go back to you doctor and see what he says .

Cheers

Clive

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Clive, yes I was diagnosed with Dyslexia, a mild case however, but none the less, it does take me effort to read properly. Unfortunately when I was in school, ADD and Dyslexia was not really known, and was misconstrued for laziness. Even at a mild level, it’s frustrating and does affect every single aspect of your life.

@ Chezbomb , gotta agree with Clive, check with your doctor first. We’re just comparing experiences and not diagnoses. Let us know if you switch meds and how it went.

REPORT ABUSE

Clive

Alex ,

I completed a Dyslexia course with Helen McGillivra​y helen@mindoverdyslexia.ca

She works with children and adults.

Cheers

Clive

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

My daughter just started Biphentin a week ago and the Doctor started her right out on 80 mg. Everywhere I read it indicates being started on a lesser dose and increased gradually. This concerns me although she seems to be adjusting well except for the loss of appetite. She’s 23 years old and approximately 150 pounds. Should I recommend her speaking to her Doctor about the dosage?

Concerned Mom…

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)