Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

High five corner 2.0

High five corner 2.02013-01-03T07:01:32+00:00
Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)
  • Author

Fabulous

Go phoenix!

REPORT ABUSE

haraldbenz

@Larynxa

As promised, I forwarded the links to your demos to a producer friend of mine. I’ll let you know when she gets back to me.

REPORT ABUSE

Patte Rosebank
    Participant

Thanks, @harald!

Maybe my voice will have returned to its usual register by then.

REPORT ABUSE

phoenixmagicgirl

Thank you to @MrMcKay  and Larynxa.

In martial arts class tonight, I albeit  very slowly yet successfully executed a hard technique, with the help of my teachers. I also cleaned my entire house by myself, although my dad vacuum. My room smells lemony fresh!

REPORT ABUSE

Takingbacktyler

I took a new job in my company this week! I start monday. I kept thinking I could make it work in my current position and truthfully the prospect of applying for a new position and going through the process was overwhelming. This new gig should be a better fit for me. I think this deserves a high five for making the change.

REPORT ABUSE

phoenixmagicgirl

Takebacktyler- congratulations!! That’s a huge accomplishment!! Good on you!

REPORT ABUSE

Patte Rosebank
    Participant

@Takingbacktyler, that’s wonderful!

It’s a big step to realize that what you were doing before, just would not work.

And an even bigger step to accept that, and to try something completely different.  You’ve done something that a lot of people can’t.

Since it’s a new job, you’ll have the fun and excitement of the novelty.

Be prepared to feel a bit overwhelmed at times, as you learn your new duties & role, but if you remember to approach things in small steps, you can master them!

REPORT ABUSE

Patte Rosebank
    Participant

I stepped on the scale last night, and discovered I’d lost 5 lbs. since January 7th.

That’s a total of 15 lbs., since October 29th.

Evidently, the Concerta is working, to make me think before I eat and make me stop at the first hint that I’ve had enough.

Slow and steady.  If I can keep this up, then I’ll have lost 60 lbs. by Hallowe’en.

*IF* I can keep this up…

REPORT ABUSE

quizzical
    Participant

Cleaned up my online calendar; got rid of duplicate recurring appointments that were cluttering up the page. Of course it was a nice way to re-acquaint myself with what’s coming up in the days ahead! Hoping to find on a way to make checking the schedule an actual habit….

REPORT ABUSE

phoenixmagicgirl

I  was promoted in my martial arts class to a green belt!! I’m at the lowest belt rank. 🙂

REPORT ABUSE

Amy

w00t!  I finished up painting another section of the cabinets!  Just one section left!

REPORT ABUSE

Robbo

Woohoo, I finally got a new pc gang, and I didn’t even have a tantrum about my mac mini not handling all the new technology like flash player etc. etc. etc. DGMS

It’s great to be back here with all my favorite maniacs.

Soon I’ll get used to this new keyboard, on this new laptop. Then I’ll come back n complain about not being able to edit my posts. How can any ADHD web site worth participating in not have an edit feature when post?, well heck, that’s just plain undemocratic!. I’ll complain later. For now I’m just happy to be back here sharing with you guys.

Love n much peace to ya.

R-

REPORT ABUSE

phoenixmagicgirl

I  worked out for 45 minutes, doing a complete work out all the way through… without medication. It was difficult…so  many distractions!! I’m really proud of myself!

REPORT ABUSE

Scattybird
    Participant

Larynxa – you’re a genius! Your voices are brilliant. Send the demos to ‘Audible’.

REPORT ABUSE

Scattybird
    Participant

Just read the other posts – you’re all so cool!

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)