Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

I'm the one who…

I'm the one who…2010-12-29T16:00:59+00:00

The Forums Forums Most X-treme! Is It Just Me? I'm the one who…

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

… after getting on the elevator and selecting my floor- I immediately press the door close button.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

… always walks down or up the escalator and will just about crawl out of my skin if I get stuck behind someone who doesn’t.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I know those feelings because I get them all the time….

I am the one who while walking in the mall gets upset enough to say something particularly rude to those who stop to chat and block the way for everyone to pass…

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

… also stands at the crack of the door, ready to alight before the slow-pokes behind me. But when the elevator doors open, and there is(are) an ADDer(s) standing there facing me wanting to come in before anyone’s had a chance to come off, I blurt, “Coming out! People coming OUT.”

This is especially funnier to me when I’m the only “people” on the elevator.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m the one who will call about a hundred times to confirm an appointment because I don’t want any last minute shit to happen out of the blue. I just did that with someone. Only got to leave messages because said person never picked up the phone.

REPORT ABUSE

trashman

hi , all so very true. lol.

REPORT ABUSE

dspicelady

…….says “maybe” to every social invite, so I always have an “out”, if I forget about it or just can’t stand the thought of being there.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I do that too. for the very same reasons. LOL!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m the one who always says…. “I don’t know, what do you want to do!”

Being afraid to disappoint someone with my fantastic ideas… LOL

REPORT ABUSE

laddybug3

I’m the only one who says, “What is the worse that can happen.” I am the only one can lose the group in the hunted house/woods and then get scared when I am lost. I mean, there is a man hiding behind a tree!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m the one, when arriving behing a slower walker on the street, mockingly adopting his or her speed, opening a newspaper or looking up. And then, if they turn around, I just make as if I just got there and pass them as they let me.

REPORT ABUSE

Saffron

… who wishes I could just go to the top of a mountain somewhere and shout certain things once and for all:

To the driver in front of me when I’m merging into 100 km traffic:

It’s an ACCELERATION RAMP for crying out loud.

To my cat:

IN or OUT. You have TWO SECONDS.

To the shopper in front of us who just reached his/her turn at the cashier:

You already had the ENTIRE TIME WE WERE IN THIS QUEUE to find your wallet.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Saffron – The cat thing, LOL! I really said it out loud once or twice to my cat. :)

REPORT ABUSE

Orion

Saffron, I have all those exact issues! And also.. I’m the one who makes about 5 lists a day, of things I want to do or remember, and then lose the lists or put them somewhere that I can’t get to or find when I need them. Or…. I’m the one who believes, hearing a restaurant hostess say ” It will be about a 15 minute wait “, is equal to hearing ” you’re gonna need a root canal on that tooth”!!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yep to escalator (people movers at the airport). “Stand to the RIGHT people—walkers to the LEFT!” Yep to the elevator “door close” buttons. Oh yeah! Being one of 3 A’s in the class—but the only one not paying attention to the prof, instead reading her own textbook at her own pace! (He spoke to quietly and in an accented voice). Also being the only one in my study group who looks like she’s not paying attention, but is actively reading 1 or 2 related materials in an effort to “confirm” the information being discussed. Got the highest score on the practice test—but I think everyone thinks I’m “flakey” or they don’t really take me seriously. I was called “flighty” or “space-cadet” many a time back in school. My dad said I only carried my books “to make muscles.” I didn’t have ANY study habits! I was constantly forgetting things at home, or at school—I have DOZENS of memories of going to school after hours to retrieve books from my locker (often having to be “let it” by the janitor). Yet I was class president, gifted-intelligent, and taught my music class when the teacher was absent and we had a “non-musical” sub.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)