Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Open Chat Room

Open Chat Room2011-02-12T05:56:04+00:00

The Forums Forums What is it? Other Open Chat Room

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

You know…. just a thought…….. god knows enough of them come along…..but I wondered if the “Site Keeper” who ever you are…. would be interested in setting up a real time “chat room”. It’s nice to post and have reference material, in fact it’s great, I love the site….. but you know……. sometimes it would be nice to be able to just chat with folks. There are tons of plus(s), but I’ll just put it out there????

Anyway….I have thought about that a lot lately……. anybody interested??? Would anybody else use it.

toofat

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m in!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

trashman

that would be great.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Interesting idea.

REPORT ABUSE

laddybug3

I was thinking about that last night.

REPORT ABUSE

nellie

me 6 – or whatever next #…

REPORT ABUSE

Curlymoe115

That would be great.

REPORT ABUSE

walkwithfarmgirl

That would be a great idea…I’m there when it happens!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well so far so good…. we’ll see if more folks are keen on the idea. I have no idea if the “Web Master” ever surfs or what??? So I’ll put this post out there….. If there is somebody from the site who can respond would you please???

It appears there is interest here at the site so…… it would be nice to hear from you…. thanks in advance for you attention to this matter.

toofat

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think that would be great!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

oh no! chatrooms steal my time like you couldn’t imagine. *panics* seriously though- they are great for those with enough willpower to log off eventually. not that i’m encouraging people to defect from the boards (please don’t!) but you could always build your own free chatroom with a site like chatsy…

REPORT ABUSE

Curlymoe115

A lot of the chat rooms I have been associated are usually set for a set amount of time. Say everyone that is available at 8pm est on Friday. They usually have a end time as well.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Folks – Aerin here! We’re going to look into this and see if we have the resources to moderate it.

Did you know that there are hundreds and thousands of chats that happen on a weekly basis on Twitter as well? People participate by following a particular “hashtag” (or search term, for the uninitiated), and use the same hashtag in their Tweets and responses during that time. For example, we’re co-hosting tonight’s Parent Chat – #ptchat from 9 – 10 pm EST. For that hour, we’ll be moderating a chat about parenting and ADHD.

You can follow us here: http://twitter.com/totallyadd

We do have live chat during our webinars as well. Visit http://www.totallyadd.com/webinars for the upcoming topics, including one next week on the 23 about ADHD and Relationships!

REPORT ABUSE

trashman

hi Aerin I have tryied to go on facebook with no sucsess so I finaly just ask them to drop me out of there system. so coming here where I all ready find my way around would be great . thanks for all our help.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)