Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Open Chat Room

Open Chat Room2011-02-12T05:56:04+00:00

The Forums Forums What is it? Other Open Chat Room

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)
  • Author

Shadow Nexus

I’m in.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

It sounds like a good idea. If an actual real time chat room isn’t available, we could just all show up hear and post….not quite the same thing but at least it would be something.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Aerin…. thanks so much for responding!!! I/we would certainly appreciate a chat room….. this site offers a lot of us an opportunity for support and problems solving within the ADD community….always best to “heal thy-self’….the effect on self image and self esteem is unmeasurable I’m sure. Also it appears that some (maybe many ) folks find that doctors or $$$$$ or just general support in their country or community is scarce…… it appears this may be their only avenue, so…. having said that, the opportunity to reach out live could prove invaluable to some.

Again thank-you so much for responding…..

toofat

REPORT ABUSE

Rick Green – Founder of TotallyADD
    Participant

I’m in! What is it again? Are we going for ice cream?

R

REPORT ABUSE

trashman

Rick are you buying? lol

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

i like heavenly hash!

REPORT ABUSE

walkwithfarmgirl

I’m with Rick! Where are we meeting for ice cream??!!!

REPORT ABUSE

Bill

Rocky Road for me! “I love Rocky Road!” Weird Al, anyone?

REPORT ABUSE

trashman

now thats as easy as it get to get distracted. sorry rick no icecream, back to the chat topic. I think thats what a secure place to chat with people to help make sure the info that is put out is right we dont need a babysitter just people to drop in and make sure it not getting drailed by mis information. keeping us all on the straight and narrow so to speak.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well Trashman…..good catch….the ravaging hoard was off and running…… hahhahahahha. I agree I don’t think adult supervision is required…… The good news is Aerin is on the job!!!! Looking into the possibility……. what a girl……. er… person…. opps, that should be correct ……yes???

Thanks Aerin….. your the best…..

toofat

REPORT ABUSE

trashman

toofat so true she is great.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Um, I’m sitting here, with a spoon – waiting for my ICE CREAM! And Rick, I’m going to step away from the computer and all other distractions while I eat it!

Our Totally ADD family is all in agreement that chat is a good thing. Give us a bit of time to figure out the best way to do it, and we’ll get it up and running soon.

Other cool things coming……including SEARCH in the forum too! (and I’m tagging this reply, so that when the search is launched, people can easily find my comment….hint. hint. )

REPORT ABUSE

laddybug3

Aerin thank you and enjoy the ice cream.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Aerin……. hows the Chat Room thing????? I used the search tool to find this thread…..goofy seeing as how I started it.

No matter…. I just dropped in, to see what condition… the Chat Rooms condition was in???

toofat

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

So… I’m really excited because Pinkberry frozen yogurt brought back their green tea flavor. It”s delicious.

Looking forward to participating in a chat room!

Karen

Yes, I’m ADD. Can you tell?

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)