One of the most powerful tools a teen or adult can draw upon for mastering their ADHD is a coach. A coach who is trained in ADHD/ADD, is certified by a respected coaching organization, and ideally, has some first hand experience of what ADHD is, and how to overcome it. Coach Linda Walker explains her role in supporting an adult with ADD to deal with the emotional roller coaster while building new habits with strategies that work for the ADHD mindset.
For More adult ADHD information see Also:
- ADHD Emotions: Why Do I Overreact?
- 7 Reasons I Couldn’t Possibly Have ADD
- 23 Signs You Do Not Have ADHD
- I Never Finish What I Start
- 5 Reasons People Say It Can’t be ADHD
View related videos
View related blog posts