Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Never ending ADD humor

Never ending ADD humor2012-01-13T21:36:37+00:00

The Forums Forums Emotional Journey Is It Just Me? Never ending ADD humor

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 139 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s a cold windy day here in KY and as usual on days like this, I threw on a baseball cap on my way out the door. I got to the supermarket and noticed some people looking at me strangely. Wondering if my cap is on crooked, I reached up and noticed I was wearing two baseball caps. I must have had a cap on when I grabbed another on my way out! I should write a book about teleporting Sharpie pens and propagating baseball caps.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Pete whispers “psssst, Just don’t tell the god dam hippos”! And vanishes into the shadows. Trips over a bottle, crashes onto a trash can, curses and hobbles away ninja like, but with old toilet paper stuck to the underside of his shoe….

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have some interesting irony for you. I like to listen to Audiobooks when I drive home so I was listening to “Delivered From Distraction” since it’s a long drive. I had picked up food for my husband and I that the kids don’t like, so I figured I’d just swing through another place and get the kids something. I realized as I parked the car in our driveway that I had been listening so closely to the Audiobook that I forgot to get the kids food.

I drove right out of there before anyone knew I had already been home and got the food and acted like nothing had happened. ;P

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

DaniV – I’ve done something similar. I was driving to a restaurant, got lost in thought, and when I finally snapped back in place, I realized I drove about 4 miles past it. Oddly enough, this doesn’t affect my driving reaction time.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Once I pulled a stray sock out of my sweater in a management meeting. I’ve also worn my sweaters inside out, had mismatched socks, etc. My first real employer wrote up a letter about my work attire years ago. I didn’t see what the problem was?

REPORT ABUSE

Robbo

hehehe, I can’t imagine surviving life adhd or not, without a sense of humor. Funny looking people are priceless!.

Goofballs rule!

REPORT ABUSE

munchkin

Munchkin is just about to warn Peter that he has toilet paper stuck to his shoe, when she get’s distracted by a falling hippo which sends her careening off to the planet where all the lost sharpie pens go. The fumes from the sharpie ink are so overpowering, that she doesn’t realize that one of no-dopamine’s socks is stuck to the back of her shirt with static electricity. Robbo sees this and laughs, almost driving off the road… Alas, Peter’s shoe remains toilet papered…

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

LOL, good one, munchkin!

REPORT ABUSE

auntybb

Kudos to all of you. Each of these is funny, plausible (forADDers,) and each reminds me of some gaffe of my own. Hilarious.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

OK, here is another…

I once helped my friends paint at their summer cottage. I was given the job of painting the outhouse. I did a really good job, EXCEPT that my friend had to use the bathroom and everything was wet paint. We were leaving for the weekend anyway, so we had to drive to the nearest gas station so she could go. I never heard the end of it. Well, I am way too impatient, how would I know that you’re supposed to paint it in stages?

REPORT ABUSE

kc5jck
    Participant

Hmmm … Reminds me. I once had a friend that had to go in the woods. He made the unfortunate selection of poison ivy as his “bathroom tissue” and ended up with his backside resembling that of a baboon.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Teleporting furnace filters? Took a filter out to clean it, got a phone call on my way outside to clean, decided to make a hamburger afterwards, then got on the Internet, and now I can’t find the filter. I checked the George Foreman grill to make sure I didn’t grill the filter and I didn’t. It’s been two hours and I can’t find it.

REPORT ABUSE

Tiddler

LOL Brilliant!

Okay, I have one (many!)

I once fed my baby, got up to answer the door to the postman, spoke to him, closed the door and realised that my boob was still popping out of my shirt.

REPORT ABUSE

Scattybird
    Participant

This is where Toofat’s idea of a gallery would come into its own!

REPORT ABUSE

Tiddler
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 139 total)