Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Which Myers Briggs Personality Profile are you?

Which Myers Briggs Personality Profile are you?2011-02-10T16:17:22+00:00

The Forums Forums Tools, Techniques & Treatments Playing to Your Strengths Which Myers Briggs Personality Profile are you?

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

You are:

distinctively expressed introvert

distinctively expressed sensing personality

moderately expressed feeling personality

moderately expressed perceiving personality

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

You are:

very expressed introvert

moderately expressed intuitive personality

very expressed thinking personality

slightly expressed judging personality

This fits me to a T. I have taken this test numerous times (more than 10) and the only change that has ever occurred is the “J” will flip flop with the “P” depending on what is going on especially dependent upon my job responsibilities.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m INFP 78-12-38-22

# very expressed introvert

# slightly expressed intuitive personality

# moderately expressed feeling personality

# slightly expressed perceiving personality

I haven’t been diagnosed yet, but I believe that I have Inattentive A.D.D, so I guess this type would be suitable . :)

REPORT ABUSE

agnoscet

INTP for the record.

REPORT ABUSE

agnoscet

INTP for the record.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

ok, I’m an ESTJ… is this rare ? took this darn test several times since 1997 and each time same thing. Hmmm…

maybe now that I’ve started on meds it willl change… :)

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

In retrospect, maybe i’m an ESTJ wannabe? should I give Charile Sheen a call ? … God! my therapist and I have a lot of work to do meds or no meds!

On the bright side, this is my fourth day on the methylphenidate med and it is really, really helping ? work is better and I’m actually listening to what my wife says without interrupting and haven’t lost my temper once with the kids. One day at a time I guess!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

On further thought and introspective, I take the CS comment back. I’m realizing that this stuff is simply too serious to be taken in jest, regardless of one’s fame or wealth. So there

now I feel better…

REPORT ABUSE

Bill

Hey nvrl8,

That’s a really cool question: does taking the ADHD meds change your Myers Briggs personality type? My experience has been no. I answer the questions the same way, even though I’ve been on Concerta for a while.

What do others think?

REPORT ABUSE

itsallgood25

I just took this test so I could find my true career path. I found out I am ENFP pretty accurate compared to some of the tests I have taken

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

From what I remember I am an ENFP.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m an INTP.

REPORT ABUSE

agnoscet

nvrl8 & Bill – you asked what others think about meds changing the score… I’m much more introverted on meds, and it apparently is enough to tip me towards the I side. I’ve always been a bit more E prior to taking concerta. Dunno how it affects others… maybe I’m just thinking and focusing more now rather than rambling, clowning and gabbing aimlessly.

REPORT ABUSE

Bill

@agnoscet – Fascinating! Personally, the first time I did the Myers Briggs test, I thought I was introverted. While I have since come to see myself as being extraverted, my preferred answer would be “both”. I need time alone to recharge AND I need time with others to re-energize.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have taken and taught the Myers Briggs many times and always come up an ENFP. I’ve even tried to skew it the other way but I guess that is really my temperament type. I am on concerta and I still think, feel and behave like an ENFP. . The difference on the meds is that I can stay focused on a task easier and form longer periods of time. The first thing I noticed is that it took me about 5 minutes to pick out a valentines day card instead of 30+.miinutes.

NF’s tend to take things personally so I’m trying not to be offended by billd”s comment about not liking social workers. Why pick that profession to make a negative comment about when there are so many professions. And btw there are hundreds of different types of social workers and counselors so don’t stereotype.

I enjoy being thought of as having diverse talents and interests but would sure appreciate more ability to focus on tasks until they are finished.

Thanks Bill this is an interesting discussion!

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)