Forum Replies Created
Re app try Ike.
I cant post a picture of it here but it works on a similar principle. I gce the natrix thingy in my phone cover,as you have to prioritse yourself.
I think i over did it by making seperate ones for work home and emotions and predominately i used it for mentally dumping emotional overload but u liked it, may be i should cut it down a bit and restart with it.
Have a look see what you think.
Have you xme across any apps you like?
1. Say you haven’t told me much about yourself/the situation/ etc, how about you give me some more information.
2. Blimey, that’s a lot of questions, how about we take a break, make a gear change?
3. I’m sorry but I find your questions really exhausting. I’m going to have to take a rain check on that one and get back to you another time (that’s my polite version).
4. So what’s your diagnosis? And if they say WTF? I say well you’re asking a way above average number of questions for someone I’ve only just met and most people have a grasp of the fact that generally unacceptable and you don’t, so I was wondering if you were aware of that or if you had been diagnosed with a disorder of some kind as that’s really unusual for people who haven’t. (best not to say that to your new boss granted).
5. Said the other day, I’m going to have just check for an email linked to work right now so I’ll catch you later, I said I’d respond before 4 pm so I better go.
6. I’m sorry, I don’t have the brainpower for this right now, you’ll have to excuse me.
7. Wow, is that the time. I’ll catch you later I’ve got to go.
8. Wow, is it warm in here or what, I’m going to have to go get some water, catch you later.
I have a lot of friends with ADHD!
I always found the simple grid/square with the 4 questions
1. Urgent and important (do)
2. Urgent not important (delegate – not sure who to!? Back burner)
3. Not urgent, important (schedule)
4. Not urgent, not important (don’t even bother right now – drop)
Don’t know if anything like this would help?
There are a number of apps like Evernote, one note, ike to do list. cozi, to do list.
Like you said, microphone, voice record on phone or simply, selotape and a paper band round your wrist till you get to a large pad or email you can send yourself.
I think I use a combination.