Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

ADD T-Shirts

ADD T-Shirts2011-05-22T02:42:58+00:00

The Forums Forums Most X-treme! Funny ADD T-Shirts

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
  • Author

Bill

How about adding some new designs to the Totally ADD fashionista T-Shirt line? Please add your own ideas, the cheekier, the better!. Here are a few to start us off. “F:” means front and “B:” means back. Each one would have the Totally ADD web address on it.

F: Yes, I’ll sit down and listen . . .

B: . . . if you’ll say something worth while.

F: Pardon me . . .

B: But I have 50 other things to do this second.

F: The right choice is the one . . .

B: . . . that causes the most chaos.

My dream is bigger than your dream.

F: I have ADD . . .

B: . . . Alternative Dimension Dilemma

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m not an AC/DC fan by any means (you would find me cowering in a corner covering my ears), so something that doesn’t reflect loud music would be my choice. I like your chaos idea, I seem to thrive in it.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

i saw an add tshirt somewhere that said something like “i had more thoughts before breakfast than you’ll have all day.” :D

REPORT ABUSE

Geoduck

I’ve seen a bunch out there revolving around variations of this: “I have Attention Deficit…oh, look, shiny!”

REPORT ABUSE

Geoduck

One more thing, though. SO I’m a mom, and I frequent the kids’ elementary school. Lots of kids have AD/HD there. So how inappropriate would it be to sport the AC/DC knock off shirt on school grounds? Do you think it would be seen as insensitive, or poking fun? I really want one, but am doing the whole thinking first thing…because I’m really trying hard. LOL!

REPORT ABUSE

Bill

Hey Geoduck – ANYTHING can be mis-interpreted, but if it starts a conversation, then I say, go for it! If someone walked up to you and says, ADHD’s no joke, it gives you the opportunity to say, yes, and I wish more people would talk about it.

REPORT ABUSE

Geoduck

Thanks Bill!

I checked Cafepress.com. They have a TON of ADD shirts. One of my favorites is: ADD, not just for kids anymore. There were a couple of awareness shirts, but mostly jokes. Either that’s because people think ADD is a joke, or because people with ADD are likely to make a joke out of it because they are very comfortable with laughing at themselves. I like the latter :) Really, I could be all serious about ADD, but when there are so many fun things about it, why not make cool t-shirts? Of course, some of the things aren’t so fun, but I’m choosing to retain a positive outlook, here.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, you know the Totally ADD policy is to see the funny side. Love all the great T-shirt ideas, guys. Stay tuned for some hilarious new additions to the store. I can’t tell you exactly when, but I know it’s on a list somewhere…

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

How about: “Calling it Attention Deficit Disorder is like saying Clark Kent has Gravity Deficit Disorder.”

or

“I’m not disordered, it’s the world that’s messed up.”

Or

“My kid with ADD cured cancer while your honor student was studying the Battle of Hastings.”

REPORT ABUSE

nellie

Geoduck,

i just went to look on cafepress – my favourites were

ADD – supporting the economy one late fee at a time!

and

I ‘m ADD – talk faster!

:-)

REPORT ABUSE

Rick Green – Founder of TotallyADD
    Participant

We are working on this! Thanks for the suggestions. We did the AC/DC parody because so many people asked for them, but our next batch will be original. I love some of the ones here.

If you’ve got an original idea, let us know. I’ll make sure you get some free shirts and other stuff.

Oh, and by the way, we’ve got sets of fridge magnets coming to the store soon!

Finally, a new excuse to go to the fridge!

REPORT ABUSE

Bill

I’d vote for Gravity Deficit Disorder – that one still has me chuckling.

REPORT ABUSE

billd

I didn’t see one here I didn’t like. Agree on the gravity deficit disorder, but there’s a bunch of good ones there.

Wow, some really creative folks!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Rick — how about a celebrity endorsement series? You could have Michael Phelps’s picture with “My ADD kid won 16 gold medals while your Honor Student sat quietly in class.” Or Greg Lamond: “My ADHD kid won the Tour de France while your Honor Student got an A in badminton.”

I’d ask them myself, but what with the restraining order and alll…

REPORT ABUSE

nellie

ok pete-puma, with that suggestion of using celebrities, somehow there’s a poster child joke in there. I just can’t retrieve that thought out of the deep recess of my brain:-) Anybody else seeing this connection?

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)