Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

ADD T-Shirts

ADD T-Shirts2011-05-22T02:42:58+00:00

The Forums Forums Most X-treme! Funny ADD T-Shirts

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)
  • Author

Cat Alberts

Spam just activated this thread but I like it!

Not the spam, the topic. LOL for all suggestions.

My favorite is Tiddler with the system to use! I want one.

A month ago I was looking for an ADHD t shirt to buy, so after a couple hours research I did not buy any,

but really liked one that said: Non Linear with a picture of a brain next to it.

REPORT ABUSE

Tiddler

Cat, I’m glad you liked the system comment. I keep smiling to myself when I think I was actually serious when I said it!

I like the non linear brain thing. I often wonder what I’d draw if I had to draw my brain. In my head it’s a sort of Grand Canyon with little neuron people running (on dendrites) full speed, then trying to jump over the canyons and falling into them. I thought of that again today when I was driving and I kept thinking of something really interesting I wanted to find out more about but every time my mind went there I lost my train of thought and I couldn’t get it back again, then later it would pop into my mind again and equally randomly disappear.

I can’t remember what it was I was so interested in but I remember the hopeful little dendrites leaping for their life!

REPORT ABUSE

Robbo

ouch! ouch! My cheeks are hurting from grinning after I laugh. We sure are a positive bunch. I’ll remember to mark this thread as a favorite. .. there, did it (so I can find it to come back a finish reading… ) I gotta go look at some shiny thing I just saw…

Thanks you guys. I slept most of the day, going through the same darn nightmarish dream… I’ve been having a lot of trouble sleeping, so today I decided to catch up. I feel healthy and rested. That freaky dream cluster wasn’t so bad. A bunch of the versions were actually a bummer to wake up from.

REPORT ABUSE

Robbo

Yummm, dang, I’ll need to write down my recipe for marinated petite roast beef. Screamin good you guys.

Anywayz, I came up with a good T-shirt idea, I hope no-one had already thought of it.

What are “dendrites”, that post above me is fascinating! it’s an awsome art project and possible tattoo forming in my brain.

Back to my idea.

“ADHD, the diabetes of the brain” It’s not exactly funny, but it is strangely interesting for some reason I can’t quite nail down. Possibly because even at 84 year old friend of mine has heard about all the new awareness about Adult ADD. This man is a wise extremely valuable friend. Full of experience and wisdom. Yet he doesn’t see it as some new reason for a doctor to hand out medication some drug company representative wants him to hand out. Too many doctors with a fair but too much amount of prudence are fighting to keep this genie in it’s bottle.

It’s amazing how brilliant we can become when we get enough sleep. Huh? Just M.H.O.

REPORT ABUSE

kc5jck
    Participant

Idea for shirt: “It’s an ADD thing, you wouldn’t understand.”

REPORT ABUSE

trashman

I love them all. just sitting here laughing. keep it coming all.

REPORT ABUSE

billd

kc5jck – like that one! If they make that shirt, I WILL order it for sure!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I do love kc5jck’s one. Very good!

What about ADHD written in very fuzzy writing, and then under it put “Damn, there went my focus again!”, or similar.

or

“ADHD, a brain that never grows up”….well mine feels like it is still behaving like a two year old much of the time lol

I normally have plenty of ideas for things like this, but when I want to put them down, they fly away into the ether :(

REPORT ABUSE

kc5jck
    Participant

F: Waking up with ADD is like waking up in a zoo where all the animals run free.

B: And you realize that you’re at the bottom of the food chain.

REPORT ABUSE

wolfshades

Front:

“Card carrying member of the ADHD club. Try not to take it personally when I stop listening to you.”

Back:

“SQUIRREL!”

REPORT ABUSE

Tiddler

Sorry, Robbo. I didn’t see your post.

Dendrites are the bits that stick out of neurons that help pass the signals from one to the other. (Sorry – that’s about as technical as i can manage at the moment!)

REPORT ABUSE

Geoduck

There was a previous thread that was very similar. Can’t remember the exact post, though. There’s a ton of ADD posts at cafepress.com. My favorite is something like, “If you don’t think I need medication, spend a week in my brain.” LOL!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was thinking of a blender swirling with bits of stuff. Like shiny things, car keys, high heels, all in a blur. The caption could say something like “ADHD. Brain in a Blender”. Or a view out a windshield with loads of different things in front of it along the road. Could say like “ADHD Focus in the fast lane” LOL I sortta like that one

REPORT ABUSE

kc5jck
    Participant

Shirt ideas:

If I agreed with you then we would both be wrong.

ADD doesn’t mean I’m lazy stupid or crazy.

Organizing people with ADD is like herding cats.

REPORT ABUSE

billd

with 4 cats, I sure have experience there! I agree.

(I have found that if you want them all in one place, open the can of food, clink the bowl, or open the cat nip………..)

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)