Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

ADD T-Shirts

ADD T-Shirts2011-05-22T02:42:58+00:00

The Forums Forums Most X-treme! Funny ADD T-Shirts

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

@nellie, they tried to have a poster child a while back, but the studio shot was ill conceived. The photographer gave up in frustration. All they have is a blurry image of a kid fidgeting and running after something shiny off camera. :)

ooh, that’s a good one: “I would be the poster child for ADD, but I can’t sit still for the photographer.”

REPORT ABUSE

nellie

that works:-) Should get you a free t-shirt :-)

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Got another one: “ADD effects 1 in 20 adults. If you can get 19 of your friends together in a room…you don’t have ADD.”

REPORT ABUSE

Patte Rosebank
    Participant

That should be “affects”, not “effects”. (Don’t get me started on the difference between “affect” and “effect”. I have an English degree, and I know how to use it.)

Otherwise, I LOVE that slogan!

REPORT ABUSE

memzak

Geoduck, my daughter teases me about “the shiny” all the time. I should get that T-shirt. I can’t think of any good stuff right now but I will keep it in mind. Hey that would be a good one ’cause I can’t keep anything in mind.

F: I’ll keep that in mind for…oh look, shiny..

B: uh what were we talking about?

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

You made me realise my Sex Pistols parady would work on a Tee too. I want one! Let the Anarchy begin.

Shame it doesn’t work as well for you over there.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

OO ! It would work even better on a mug. That could be a great way to ‘come out’. Cheers everybody.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Here’s a favorite of mine I’ve seen:

My friends say I have ADHD, but I-hey, what’s that? Can I play with it?

“It is a damn poor mind that can think of only one way to spell a word!” -Andrew Jackson

“Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.” -Frank Zappa

And a few of what I would like to see:

F: I solved all the problems of the world a second ago! B: But I forgot what the solutions were when you started talking to me.

F: Society is maintained by normal people. B: However, society is only advanced through the unconventional thinkers!

F: Normal is overrated. B: ADHD For Life!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Alden, one of my favorites: (maybe Anton was ADD?)

“Any idiot can face a crisis — it’s this day-to-day living that wears you out.” – Anton Chekhov

Slightly modified: “Any ADDult can face a crisis, it’s this day-to-day living that wears us out.”

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Some good ones here. How about “LOLBRBOMGBTWADHDGTGTTYL”.

It’s basically a string of those short-hand expressions with the word ADHD sandwiched in the middle. I kept thinking of a person with ADD trying to tell someone that they have ADD while in conversation. Might look kinda like that:)

I’ll keep the wheels turning for any others I think of…

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I came up with this one for impulsives last night: “ADD rushes in where fools fear to tread.”

I had meant to say angels, to my wife, but the Freudian slip works better. A Freudian slip is when you mean one thing, but you say your mother.

REPORT ABUSE

billd

youse folks are making me laugh my bums off!

pete I think you have a bad case……………. thank goodness.

Larynxa please please do not look too closely at my posts – it will take all of your spare time to correct all the boo-boos.

REPORT ABUSE

Tiddler

I love the original T shirt. I was thinking of making my own though after saying something stupid a couple of days ago:

F: I don’t need help, thanks

B: I have a system that has never worked that I want to use.

Or (a bit more embarrassing I suppose)

I suffer from piles. With a picture of piles of paperwork!

REPORT ABUSE

Tiddler

Of course, when I say ‘thinking of making my own’, what I mean is thinking about it and never actually doing it, like the ‘clumsier than thou’ T shirt I was going to make about 6 years ago!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Tiddler Have no fear: I have more money than sense and a graphic designer for a spouse. In my “spare” time, I am working on a website and cafepress store to bring my designs to life. Should be up and running in 20-30 years.

Got another one:

With ADHD, I can do anything I set my mind to.

I just don’t have a setting for “Tedium.”

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)