Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

ADD T-Shirts

ADD T-Shirts2011-05-22T02:42:58+00:00

The Forums Forums Most X-treme! Funny ADD T-Shirts

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Author

billd

I put off buying anything until:

A. formal medical/psychological diagnosis (got that, so A can be crossed off)

B. Money…… sort of strapped and have a “request” from my best friend, financial adviser and wife to not put anything on CC until after the 15th. (got 10 days left on that one)

C. trouble making a decision – not sure what design I wanted………. the “rock star” design, or one of the many dozens on that cafepress place (which is where a number of the posts in this thread came from it would appear…. so not sure of any copyright issues?)

I WOULD wear one – even to WORK. But it must be tasteful, not poke fun (but really, IMO not many of those do as I see it – I CAN laugh at myself – if I could not, I’d go loony!) I do want it to make a point, indicate a symptom, even raise discussion.

C. keeps coming back at me, though! can’t make up my mind.

I know how I am – frankly, at times, it’s funny. ADD it’s not really a laughing matter – but it seems that humor gets folks’ attention and opens a few doors, where being a drag and negative to the end just turns ’em off. (I think that’s one reason that program was such a hit – humor, but really drives some points home)

dspicelady has a good point – maybe that’s part of my indecision???

Unknown – how would OTHERs take it – other ADD folks, parents of ADD kids, non-ADD folks……………

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Tiddler..love it…STI! I hate acronyms, husband is in the military, married for 30 years, still don’t know what they all mean.

I often thought I would be one of those that end up with AD. I suppose it is because my mind already goes in that direction. Now that I know I have ADHD, I can see why. Also, my maternal grandfather had it…died maybe 10 years ago and just got news my father is in the early stages. Very close to home. They still have way too much to learn about it. I wonder what they would find out if they researched how many AD patients had ADD/ADHD when they were younger.

REPORT ABUSE

billd

AD = Active Directory – serves as a central location for network administration and security

REPORT ABUSE

anniea

Rick— I vote for buttons and Magnets..I have used buttons for years…they are interchangeable.. cheaper, I can get more than one. Depending on the saying or design. You can have one for every situation…if you can keep track of them..

I love the late fee saying… I used to tell the librairian “Yes I can’t remember to bring them back on time, but I bet I’ve financed at least one row of books in this place.”

Also, you can’t wear a tshirt to work at the hospital for instance, but a funny button is appropriate.. and a conversation opneer.

REPORT ABUSE

Scattybird
    Participant

Hahahaha – just dawned on me that you guys are talking about badges when you say buttons……..hahaha. Will get there eventually! Yeah…buttons would be really good.

:P

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)