Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

ADD T-Shirts

ADD T-Shirts2011-05-22T02:42:58+00:00

The Forums Forums Most X-treme! Funny ADD T-Shirts

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

HA!

“ADD: Supporting the economy one late fee at a time.”

brilliant. I don’t even think about how much I’ve spent in late fees and overdrafts because it makes me barfy.

REPORT ABUSE

Tiddler

“ADD: Supporting the economy one late fee at a time.”

LOL This is the one! I got yet another letter yesterday on this very topic.

REPORT ABUSE

Geoduck

Okay, I’m so ADD, that I just realized that when I was posting about the original thread a week ago, THIS was the original thread. LOL!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

With the upcoming release of the new Muppet movie, I rented a few of the old movies and watched them with my niece on the weekend, about half way through the original she turned to me and said in a very serious voice I think Animal has ADHD. I know some people have been talking about incorporating celebrities into a shirt…well nobody I can think of that would be a better poster child for ADHD then Animal :)

REPORT ABUSE

quizzical
    Participant

That sounds like a good new thread; Poster Characters for ADD!

I nominate Bart Simpson!

REPORT ABUSE

Scattybird
    Participant

They’re ALL brilliant but my vote would be for “ADD: Supporting the economy one late fee at a time.” I think nellie suggested it on the first page of this thread and it’s current and horribly true……. :mrgreen:

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Forgive me for posting something unrelated … but your help is needed n_n

I am doing a research paper on attention deficit disorder (ADD). The core purpose of this research paper is to present information and data from a whole different perspective: a positive one. This research paper is dedicated to those who have ADD and are constantly being put down by researches that focus primarily on what they lack rather than what they have.

If you have attention deficit disorder (ADD), kindly fill out the survey

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YPGLKJJ

Sincerely,

D.S.

REPORT ABUSE

kc5jck
    Participant

I recently got some shirts made up from Vistaprint. Four shirts for under five bucks apiece. They printed a picture I uploaded along with text on the front.

Picture: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_131PhjUcQnQ/S9Qbn0LlEnI/AAAAAAAAAjs/TvdDUWN1BkE/s1600/StrangeC003.jpg

Text: “It’s an ADD thing, you wouldn’t understand.”

So far the shirts haven’t torn, unravelled, or bled. I think I’m happy.

REPORT ABUSE

billd

Rickster- maybe that’s why I like and relate to Animal so well! He was one of my favorites. Seems to me in almost any book, movie, tv show, whatever, the one who we’d now say appears ADD was almost always my favorite. I didn’t know why until this year.

Interesting!!

Way back years ago with Extreme Home Makeover I can recall telling my wife “that Ty is a hoot. I’d love to have him as a neighbor and just hang out now and then”. Recently I saw a clip of him on the Internet talking about his own ADD. I dind’t know that at the time I told my wife how much fun he’d be, now maybe I know why………….

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Tiddler, for years I have been telling people I suffer from piles…piles of laundry, piles of dishes, piles of papers, etc….just this year I learned what piles really are! Sheesh 😳 Even so, would wear a t-shirt with that slogan on it.

Another idea for a t-shirt slogan could be…ADD today, a hop skip and a jump to AD (alzheimer’s disease) tomorrow…or is that one too politically incorrect? That darn socially inept side of my ADD, keeps me unsure. Anyhow, I said it and I’m not taking it back!

REPORT ABUSE

Tiddler

LOL Toots. I think it’s okay. AD is a terrible illness and I don’t want to trivialize it having seen 2 people I love go through it, but there are days when the similarities are just too close for comfort for me. I think that often, certainly the early stages.

And – piles – lol. There was a time when I had a UTI and I kept telling people I had an STI so you’re not alone! (I had a urinary tract infection not sexually transmitted infection!)

REPORT ABUSE

Rick Green – Founder of TotallyADD
    Participant

Actually, I have a dozen ideas for T-shirts, but so few people ordered the AC/DC one we decided not to go ahead with more designs for a while. I’d love to do more. And there’s a dozen you’ve come up with here that would be awesome. Thoughts? Should we do more shirts? Or do them as fridge magnets? Buttons?

REPORT ABUSE

Scattybird
    Participant

Hi Rick,

In answer to your question.. I love the IDEA of wearing T-shirts with these slogans… but I guess if I’m really honest, I probably wouldn’t.

But, I WOULD buy a fridge magnet or two – or a mug – or something fun but a bit less ‘obvious’ than a T-shirt. :D

REPORT ABUSE

dspicelady

Rick,

I would be interested in a T-shirt that didn’t make ADHD look like a joke. I thought all of these slogans above were hilarious, but like Scattybird, would not wear something like “Squirrel!” I found some merchandise in support of autism. My favourite was “Neurodiversity”.

Just a thought.

REPORT ABUSE

Jimi

Just incase you guys didn’t know, we do sell some fridge magnets in our store already!

http://totallyadd.com/shop/totally-add-fridge-magnets/

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)