Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

This is the thread that never ends….

This is the thread that never ends….2011-07-22T16:32:34+00:00

The Forums Forums Emotional Journey Other This is the thread that never ends….

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 2 posts - 76 through 77 (of 77 total)
  • Author

Carrie

Trashman – hahaha I hear ya with the running people over bit. I would love to run those people over who J-walk, or the peddal bikers I am suppose to share the road with when they are the ones riding in the middle at about 20km/hr and I cant pass them because I cant see if another car is coming! ARRRG! Well my reasons are different from yours. Sorry about your whole situation there :( I hope things work out! In the end some how we always seem to make it, however its never easy!

Aelvecro – Im curious as to how your making out with your coffee in the AM? I am now on 50mg Vyvanse daily and I already know energy drinks are not good, but tonight I thought I would take a cup of coffee because I was so tired and im on a night shift… I dont normally drink coffee… It was not a good idea! That was about 2 hours ago, my heart is still racing, my pulse is at 130 (normal pulse is between 60-100), I have extream butterflies and once again, high anxiety! Bleh!! How long does caffeine stay in the system for? This is terrible! I wont be doing this again anytime soon! hahaha

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Carrie I drink coffee in the am but it is DECAF and it is just fine. I am so used to brewing coffee in the morning that I couldn’t give it up completely. I am only on a small dose of concerta right now 18mg going to see my doctor in a few weeks. I think I might go up a little bit not seeing much of a difference in my impulsiveness and etc… I stopped caffeine the day I picked up concerta from the pharmacy it was tough but I feel a lot better and sleep better. Caffeine stays in your system for about 9 hrs.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 2 posts - 76 through 77 (of 77 total)