Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

This is the thread that never ends….

This is the thread that never ends….2011-07-22T16:32:34+00:00

The Forums Forums Emotional Journey Other This is the thread that never ends….

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 77 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have fudge!!!!!!!!!

REPORT ABUSE

Carrie

Oh! I LOVE Fudge! But only little tiny nibbles at a time. Soooooooooooooo sweet! Reminds me of a time I tried to cook brownies… I dont know how, but they came out as water pretty much. How can one mess up a recipe so bad? hahaha perhaps thats the ADD part too. I cant stand following directions! I just look at the pictures and am too impatient to measure things out exactly. Im a GREAT cook, but a horrible baker. My husband likes to bake however! He likes to read directions!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t have the patience or cooking or baking. Chances are that if I got the motivation to make food, I am already really hungry. Baking is more fun for me because I love sugar and you can start eating along the way =)

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

If I go for longer than a week without logging onto this site, I forget my password and have to change it…nah, I don’t have ADHD!! :) Love the idea for the thread that never ends…

REPORT ABUSE

Carrie

I have my PC remember my passwords for me until it clears the history… Then I have to try about 3 different ones. If they dont work, I make a new account haha

REPORT ABUSE

Carrie

Today I had some Pepsi… Gosh.. A mixture of that, with the excitement of it being my Friday, SSRIs, and Dexedrine. I was hyper as heck, talking and going a million miles an hour.. Mind you my aim wasnt all over the place. I was just very hyper and happy and bouncing all over. The lady I was working with was just laughing her head off and said she will keep me far away from Pepsi from now on. hahaha

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Carrie, I bought this little black password book, which helps a lot. I also have 3 passwords: one for sites like this (no personal data); one for banking and personal sites (better encryption, so harder to hack) and one for email. If someone hacks my simple site password, they can update my facebook–woo hoo, and maybe wreak havoc on my PS3 account. If someone hacks my bank account–different story.

The frustrating thing is when they make me update my password or the site has some idiot rule about the password having to have one Cap, one number and one heiroglyph.

Separately, does anyone know where I can guy cheap ugg boots, and perhaps help a Nigerian prince recover his fortune?

REPORT ABUSE

Carrie

I was thinking about buying myself a book to keep all my passwords in. Thats a good idea!

Ugg boots! You can have mine for free, I dont care for them. I want to go on the adventure to find the fortune too! I LOVE adventures!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

the ugg boots was in response to that spammer that got us all blocked yesterday.

REPORT ABUSE

Carrie

I missed him/her, the whole ordeal. But I still dont want these ugg boots… Sure you dont? hahahaha

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

LOL, no thanks, they don’t make them in my size. I’m better off buying two sheep and a sewing machine.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was pretty distressed being banned from the forum! I was worrying that I had said something hurtful or offensive to someone. I emailed them asking why I was banned and how I could change my commenting to meet rules. (&(%)$ spammers! customer service wrote me a nice note explaining before the site was back on =). There must have been a super nasty virus behind that link!

REPORT ABUSE

Carrie

I wasnt banned… I dont think.. Unless I didnt try coming here while it happened… But Im normally checking here ALL the time! hahaha Normally when you get banned for saying something they let you know ;)

Well I am very excited today!!! We are packing up the camper and heading out!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Going to do some yard work first.. Weed whacking! I love to weed whack! The other night while drunk… The one where I was upset… 1 night ago? I was in the front yard pulling weed! Finally got rid of the ones that were about 2 feet short of being as tall as my house! hahahaha Now to whack all the rest of them! I just LOVE IT! Also I plan on making a hemp necklace today. I love necklaces.

Monday I will be going to the Okanagan to bring my cousin home, visit my grandma, and my uncle. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE my uncle!! I miss him so much!! Hes the best person in the world. Next to my husband and kids, I would do anything for him. Last year there was an attempted murder on him. Two people held him down while one took a knife to his head. They were his “friends”. I was ready and had a plan on how I could kill the people who did that to him, but thats not right. Luckily (I know its not nice to say) the guy who cut him up had a hear attack. The other one (who he still talks to and is still his friend) is a walking time bomb and is ready to have a heart attack at any moment. Just last week he did and my uncle took him to the hospital. This is the first time I have ever wanted anyone to die. I was hoping that man would. My uncle is too nice and puts up with his abusive crap!

Anyone know where I can get some chloroform? I need it to kidnap my uncle! hahahahaha My uncle is pretty much skin and bones… he’s always been skinny, but since on crack, hes very thin. Last year, my brother and I picked him and tried to shove him into my car (as a joke). I always tell him im going to knock him out and bring him to my place :) I love him so much. Everything I kept as a child he gave me. Everything… my style, my art work… is all because of him. I just wish I could save him, rescue him from his burdens, pain and suffering. He has a huge, tender heart…. but its easily hurt, and has been over and over. Anyways… Gosh I trail off a lot!

Alright!! The sun is shining!! That always makes me to antsy and hyper! I JUST LOVE THE SUN! Talk to all you lovely people later!

You are all so awesome!

REPORT ABUSE

memzak

Too bad you can’t take him camping with you! I love camping. It would be hard for me to do now but I could manage if I have a folding chair to sit on.

REPORT ABUSE

Carrie

That would be amazing for him!!! I told him at the end of the month I will use chloroform and bring him back with me. hahaha Will I be charged for kidnap of my own uncle? hahaha

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 77 total)