ADHD Events 2020
Hello Amazing ADHD Person!
Did you know the traditional gifts for someone celebrating their 10th anniversary are tin, aluminum or diamonds?
Now I know which one I’d choose…but it’s not MY anniversary!
It’s the 10th anniversary of the Succeed with ADHD Virtual Summit hosted by Laurie Dupar of the International ADHD Coach Training Center (iACTcenter) and Coaching for ADHD.
Like me, Laurie would choose diamonds, because that gemstone – the fancy, sparkly, valuable, unique, amazing piece of jewelry – was originally a rock that was put to the test by intense heat and pressure and came out shining.
Very much like people with ADHD!
Just like an exquisite diamond, every person with ADHD has valuable gifts, strengths, talents and attributes that sometimes can’t be seen.
But just because we can’t always see them, it doesn’t mean they aren’t there. And those of us who understand ADHD want you to shine your ADHD brilliance every day!
This is why I am a part of the 10th annual virtual Succeed with ADHD Video Summit being held June 22-26 and hosted by Laurie Dupar, Founder of the International ADHD Coach Training Center (iACTcenter) and Coaching for ADHD, to make sure you have the tools and tips to see the brilliance in yourself, too.
If you’re wondering who’s joining forces with Laurie and me to help you with that, here’s a list of the 2020 Succeed with ADHD Virtual Summit expert guests and their exclusive topics:
- Alan P Brown, ADHD/Productivity Coach: Clear the Mental Clutter by Capturing and Storing ALL Your Ideas & Reminders
- Bryan Wisda of ADHD Lullaby: ADHD and Functional Sound
- Casey Dixon of Dixon Life Coaching: The Mysterious Paradox of Being a High Achiever with ADHD
- Carol Stock Kranowitz, M.A: Let’s Get “In Sync”! Fun and Functional Activities for Kids with ADHD and SPD
- Dana Rayburn, ADHD Success Coach: Finishing Projects ADHD Style
- Eric Tivers:
- ImpactADHD: Parenting Complex Kids in Complex Times
- Jeff Copper of Dig Coaching: Using Attention Exercises to Improve Focus
- Kelly Biltz of Loving GrADDitude: Preparing Parents for ADHD Adolescents
- Laurie Dupar, Founder, International ADHD Coach Training Center: Discover Your Core Values and Understand Your Essential Purpose
- Leslie Josel, Academic/Life Coach: Strategic Study Skills: Smart Steps to Learn Effective Study Habits
- Linda Roggli, PCC: The High Cost of ADHD Shame (and what to do about it)
- Luz Jaramillo of BrainBody Coach: How to Be Emotionally Fit with ADHD: The Key to Stop Relying on Willpower and Motivation to Win the Battle with Food.
- Marcelle Clavette, M.S. of DCI Consulting Group and The Remy Practice: My ADHD at Work: Where Do I Fit In?
- Melissa Orlov, Marriage Consultant and Founder of ADHDmarriage.com: The Just Right Relationship: Meeting the Needs of Both Partners
- Rick Green of TotallyADD: 5 Things I Stopped Doing That Helped Me Manage ADHD
- Samantha Moe: Beneath the Behaviors
- Sarah Cheyette, M.D.: The Making of Champions—What Neurobiology Teaches Us About How to Manage ADHD
- Dr. Sharon Saline: Doing the Tough Stuff: Improving Motivation and Reducing Procrastination
- Sharon MacPherson: Bacon is ADHD Brain Food
- Shell Mendelson, MS, Career Coach for Adults with ADHD: 5 Steps to Bring What You Love to Do Home with ADHD
- Tara McGillicuddy: ADHD Psychic Connection
- Terry Bateman: The 10% Solution: Simple Things That Create Change
- Terry Matlen:
- Tyler Dorsey, Certified ADHD Life Coach: Throwing Spaghetti Against the Wall to See What Sticks: Entrepreneurs with ADHD
As a fellow brilliant diamond – whether you’ve reached full glitter or are still a bit in the rough – you’re invited to the party!
Join us June 22-26 for the 10th annual virtual (aka listen in via phone or web) Succeed with ADHD Virtual Summit.
It’s easy – sign up here and like magic you will get all the details sent to your email inbox PLUS some incredible free gifts from the sponsors in our 2020 ADHD SWAG goodie bag!
P.S. You are amazing, and the Succeed with ADHD Virtual Summit can help you shine bright. Your access to the telesummit is here
TotallyADD is an affiliate of this event and receives a small fee from any referral that chooses to pay for year round access to these talks.