Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Quick: How many tabs do you have open on your browser right now?

Quick: How many tabs do you have open on your browser right now?2010-11-05T17:59:27+00:00

The Forums Forums Most X-treme! Organization Quick: How many tabs do you have open on your browser right now?

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 112 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have eleven tabs open, plus 5 emails. I am so easily amused by google searches, kijiji, ebay, amazon, and all their ilk. Oh how many years of my life have been wasted in the relentless pursuit of strange and obscure information that I likely will never use? How many notepad files have I filled with ISBN numbers to strange and unusual books that I will never buy, borrow or read? How many weird items have I saved on my ebay favorites list that I will never bid on??

My name is Erin and I am a googlaholic.

REPORT ABUSE

Patte Rosebank
    Participant

Guilty, as charged.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

9 tabs in one window, 3 in another :)

Oh and lets not even start on the number of bookmarks!!

I can surf and surf, download and read and look this up over here. My problem is this is half the reason I can’t get to bed at a decent hour.. like before 1 am. It’s that or World of Warcraft…where 4-5 hours feels like 1 hour

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

6 tabs on Internet.

9 on windows explorer for finding my documents (Because I open a new one each time I go back to task)

5 Word documents for the report I have to do ( By the way, for monday morning, a 26 hours works, I don’t even start…)

1 is the report.

Oh, a new one on google for the spelling of ”report”

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I can quit any time I want………

honest……..

: )

REPORT ABUSE

JimC.
    Participant

Tabs only? 7… + 2 phones, set of blueprints, stack of invoices, 1camera manual, and and …well, you know. jc

REPORT ABUSE

Ivriniel
    Participant

But then I don’t like having more tabs open than I can see across the top of my screen at a time.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Usually I have about 10 or 12, plus a couple of notepad windows, a drawing program, my email and a word processing window. Now, I have two notepad windows 10 tabs and a mostly ignored reminders window.

So glad I found you guys. I discovered this site from Moods Magazine with a pic of Rick on the front. My story is all over these pages here.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hmm, today I have… 9 tabs, my email inbox, 1 email (!), 4 reminders and a notepad.

REPORT ABUSE

terican

It’s like each tab is a window on the world and I am hanging out saying You Hoo?! Over Here!

whatever did we do before we had computers……or maybe there are some here that don’t remember a time when we didn’t……..yikes!

I used to drive myself crazy writting papers in uni. All those rough drafts………all those dead trees!

I really appreciate the posts on all these forums. I laugh and I learn, what could be better?

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

3…seriously…how can anyone stay on the computer long enough. I always seem to have way too much to do…besides, every time I get on it, I can’t remember what information I heard that I wanted to check out then reality checks in and I’m off.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

All the useless information I search for is like mental hoarding.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Have had a maximum of 6 tabs today. I start randomly closing them if the browser has to start compressing them. That’s my rule :-p

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hee hee hee!!! I have 12 Firefox tabs, 4 Internet Explorer Tabs, an FTP client, and a video rendering for work… Great thread!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hahaha! 4 right now (totally add, facebook, job search, and email. BUT… I have the TV on CNN, the kettle’s on, I’m smoking a cigarette, filling out healthcare paperwork and coming up with ideas for the next phase of an art project.

PS, I just joined TotallyADD today! What a great site! I’ve had a tough day, I had to make a lot of decisions and (try to) stay on task. Thanks for making me smile! :)

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 112 total)