Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Quick: How many tabs do you have open on your browser right now?

Quick: How many tabs do you have open on your browser right now?2010-11-05T17:59:27+00:00

The Forums Forums Most X-treme! Organization Quick: How many tabs do you have open on your browser right now?

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 112 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Let’s see… Usually 5-7 tabs… If I have a second monitor, then I usually have 10-14…

REPORT ABUSE

Gary

Today it’s 5- on one computer, 5 on the other.

Oh, iPod too? add 1 more…(duh)

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

3 at the moment. Google Chrome user. Can spend hours on the internet going from one site to another.

Links are like bread crumbs. Actually, they’re more like chocolate chip crumbs–bread crumbs wouldn’t be so tempting to follow.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

At the moment… 5 tabs total Safari has 4 tabs, because I open threads into new tabs. Google Chrome has 1.

I’m also running text editor (Mac’s version of “notepad”), Trillian, and Skype – though I’m not actively doing anything on them. Well I’m not on Google Chrome either really; that’s just up because I was calling home earlier.

Though, for me this is pretty normal… almost light browsing. :)

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I currently have 5 tabs open in firefox, filezilla uploading to my xbox, and I don’t know how many things going on in jdwonloader at the moment. 4 thing in Jdownloader. And, watching some random video.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am just coming across the suspicion that I have ADD. I was just joking with my friend about all our open tabs last night. She was recently diagnosed.

I currently have 14 open tabs. This is so funny but also exciting because my life suddenly makes sense. Going to see my shrink ASAP.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Atm, I got 5 tabs open. and VOIP running.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

4 (and one I was playing a 5 card “speedy” bingo game) while watching the videos and doing the “do I have ADD quiz…” no joke! I am a musician, b.t.w. with an extremely high I.Q., but a bit of “failure to thrive…” My brother is even MORE intelligent than I. He’s a mechanical engineer (and studied race-car mechanics) and he was diagnosed years ago. He asked me to read the book because he recognized a lot of the features in me.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great thread. I’m recently diagnosed and I’m 39!!! Saw Totally ADD and Loving It. I average 5-10 tabs a day and have like a thousand bookmarks. Well probably only 500 and the other 500 are just duplicates of the same stupid sites!

REALLY nice to know you all are out there and that all of these traits are NOT just personality quirks.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

11 in this window. I don’t know how many in the other two windows…

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is too funny… 11 right now… but I will have the 2 browsers going and it is usually more… I just woke up I’m not “there” yet lol!

What a funny question! My desktop is a mess too… I wait until it fills then try to “organize” which means I end up losing stuff… I didn’t think other people dealt with this…

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

check this 2 windows , 3 tabs each(two mail, CQ100<ham radio VOIP>, Amazon & ebay <checking if packages are in town yet every hour since sunrise>,and of course this one) all but the last opened 10AM yesterday plus TV, XM, CB, Ham Radio and I’m still bored as hell. but on normally between 3 to 10

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I love this question!! I reaally just thought it was ME! I have 12 open now, but I also have 4 stacks of papers balancing along the back of the couch, and another stack on the stool beside me, and another stack on the kitchen counter beside my ‘puter. AND I keep a whole notebook of movies I want to watch on my Roku thru Netflix, and another notebook of books I want to buy and read (HAVE to buy, because I like to write marginalia—-and sometimes finding marginalia in a book in the house is the only way I KNOW I have already read it.

And I AM on meds…….

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have 8 tabs open right now. Something I have been trying to work on….sigh…great question I must say! Totally applies to me as well!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

… as many as I can without crashing my computer (I have two browsers open at one time). I’m afraid to close them because I really want to look into whatever’s open, time-wasters that they are. I have a ton of them saved as favourites too. They always seem so very important at the time, but not later.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 112 total)