Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Quick: How many tabs do you have open on your browser right now?

Quick: How many tabs do you have open on your browser right now?2010-11-05T17:59:27+00:00

The Forums Forums Most X-treme! Organization Quick: How many tabs do you have open on your browser right now?

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 7 posts - 106 through 112 (of 112 total)
  • Author

laddybug3

Only 4 normally there is more, but I just got on about an half an hour ago. I am sure it will be more

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I also have 4 email accounts open at one time (internet email) and each one has a different purpose.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just this one. My computer is easily overwhelmed.

REPORT ABUSE

Geoduck

just the one. I keep forgetting to add tabs, get too excited and click on lots and lots of stuff. I figured out in fb to just click the link in the new tab, and then they stack up. However, I’m trying to cut back on my fb time. To much distraction. Ironically (or maybe appropriately), I’m distracted by this ADD site :)

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I gave up FB last year – a really big timewaster for me, plus I couldn’t stand to see updates on how successful and important my “friends” were, made me feel small.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

One tab at a time for me. I can’t multitask, if I try I usually accomplish nothing. One thing my ADD has taught me is I need to see anything I do through to the end. One job at a time!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

FB, 3 TotallyADD.com, and the CH.A.D.D Canada site… I had more open a few mins ago……..

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 7 posts - 106 through 112 (of 112 total)