Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Quick: How many tabs do you have open on your browser right now?

Quick: How many tabs do you have open on your browser right now?2010-11-05T17:59:27+00:00

The Forums Forums Most X-treme! Organization Quick: How many tabs do you have open on your browser right now?

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 112 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

MAn this question made me LOL! I have had a trying day today! Ok so there are 6 internet tabs open and 4 in windows and I am texting and answering phones at work! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! hahahahahahahahahaha

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok 10… plus tv… with pbs and ADD and loving it on!!! And files all around me! nice to know it is real!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

only 8 right this sec

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Tabs are the greatest invention ever in web browsing!! You can have 100 tabs open and yet Alt-TAB will alway hide your browser when some one walks by your office. Ha!!!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

14 tabs, 7 emails, and 3 excel files, whooooops. 49 outlook calendar reminders too.

REPORT ABUSE

link

19 tabs… Itunes, photshop, and everything goes sooooooo slow and I have to go to bed, its the 1000.0000 time that I promised myself go to bed early plus smoke my last cigarette on and on and on and on!

AAAAAAAaaaaaAAAaaAaaAaargh!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

oh my god…

61 in Firefox

6 in Chrome (which i use when Firefox gets slow/crashy from too many tabs being open)

and that’s after trying to close a bunch. of course, i still think i’m “going to get to” the rest.

+ preview, word, and tweetdeck

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

3-pdf

Google chat

Pandora

2-word docs

1-windows explore tab

3-Firefox tabs+download box

vpn connection to school

Outlook

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

One tab, lucky me.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Someone tell me how I can post a picture from my iPhone to here as my profile photo ? ( snicker)

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anonymous
    Inactive

Seven tabs and three Word documents! It’s research season, so some are research… and some are me being distracted with, well, things like this. ;)

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

funny…me too…CKwriter-

I am too trying to dig up some info to fill up a few more pages for a term paper.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

dacookster said: “Tabs are the greatest invention ever in web browsing!! You can have 100 tabs open and yet Alt-TAB will alway hide your browser when some one walks by your office. Ha!!!”

Amen to that.

outofshell said: “oh my god…

61 in Firefox, 6 in Chrome (which i use when Firefox gets slow/crashy from too many tabs being open) and that’s after trying to close a bunch. of course, i still think i’m “going to get to” the rest. + preview, word, and tweetdeck”

Folks I think that’s got to be some kind of record.

The only thing that stops me from having too many open here at home is LACK OF BANDWIDTH! I need information NOW, not three years from now! It’s like a I need one of those straws you get with the slushies from the 7-11 and all I got to work with is a hollow coffee stir stick. I am NOT…GOOD…at WAITING!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

22 on Google Chrome

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 112 total)