Stuck in a boring job?
Do you want work that’s challenging and rewarding?
Finally, a step-by-step guide to creating a career that works with ADHD.
In this video 15 ADHD specialists, coaches, and career counselors explain how to identify the career that’s as individual as you, your interests, and your mindset.
You will learn:
- Why the Right Career is crucial for adults with ADHD.
- How ‘weaknesses’ and ‘symptoms’ may be seen as hidden strengths.
- The step-by-step path to a job that you love and that works for you.
Get answers to the big questions:
- Why to Online Tests and Career Searches produce such conflicting advice?
- How do I find out what a job actually entails?
- How do I tell if a coach or career counselor really understands ADHD?
Learn how to take charge and ‘interview the interviewer’ to make sure the job is right for you. See what actually makes a job rewarding and meaningful. The three things that make a great job: Situation, Situation, and Situation.
Changing jobs is not an option right now? Here’s how to get the accommodations and changes that will allow you to soar, without disclosing your ADHD,