Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Quick: How many tabs do you have open on your browser right now?

Quick: How many tabs do you have open on your browser right now?2010-11-05T17:59:27+00:00

The Forums Forums Most X-treme! Organization Quick: How many tabs do you have open on your browser right now?

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 112 total)
  • Author

lupa

12 tabs. including youtube, amazon, google, gmail. 3 for totallyadd.

REPORT ABUSE

billd

Thank you – guess I’m not crazy or alone. I go to forums like this and open multiple tabs so I can refer back to something or have easy (read FAST) access to it again – lest I forget what was on it.

REPORT ABUSE

Philabuster

I almost always have 5 or more tabs open 15 minutes after I open Firefox. I never save tabs though–just close and next time I open Firefox, I am looking for something else anyway.

I do love the Bookmark toolbar in Firefox. To date, I have 49 different items in there. Things have gotten so crowded, in order to make more room, I delete the name and just have the individual icons instead. Totally ADD has a small, light blue icon that is instantly recognizable with no need for a description.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

8 at the moment. I usually have at least 5 open.

REPORT ABUSE

link

Pfff, ridiculous, freedom of speech isn’t alive here I see, well, its a pity for me only I guess but I’ve seen enough here..

Happy holidays

14 tabs

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

3 on my laptop (that I’m on at home now) along with 2 remote desktop sessions to work where I have 27 and 11 respectively in 3 different browsers.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

10 but sometimes have even more when I’m doing a search on something(like maybe 20 or more)

REPORT ABUSE

billd

Down to a measly 6 – all threads in this forum………. wow, gonna be a good day! ;-)

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

2 tabs, a radio playing classical music, the television (a talk show is on), and of course my e-mail box.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

4 in one window, 3 in another and email. It’s a “light day” I usually have more. I liked the comment on the first page about “mental hoarding”. I totally have that problem. I have hundreds of bookmarks for ideas, projects and other information that I never get around to looking at again. I also find that I rarely ever completely turn off my computer. I just shut the lid and leave it so that I can go right back to the same page. I probably haven’t shut down in over a week because I don’t want to close these tabs for fear I won’t remember where I was. I could write them down or bookmark them, but I know I will never actually get back to them.

Just curious, of the tabs that you do have open, how many of them are really very important?

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Baaaaahahahaahaaha… that is a wicked good question… perfectly honest…. I literally have sixteen including this one…. has been this way for well over two weeks now!

But…. and this is just a small justification… 7 are ADHD related!

Does that make it better?????

Distracted66

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

13 total including 5 on ADD, but sometime I get much more and since I never close my laptop, some web page are staying there for weeks (just so I don’t forget to read or reread them…)

REPORT ABUSE

Johane

Right now? 4, but I just shut down 3 in the last 30 minutes… and today is a quiet day…

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

5 windows open on my droid + FB + 3 chat + 6 aps downloading/updating from droid market,

google sky open checkin out the stars, cookies in the oven + one in my mouth… ;-)

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I always seem to have at least 7 open at a time. I have often jokingly referred to this as a typical example of my A.D.D. I make notes of things to look up when I get on my computer, because if I don’t the typical scenario is this: hmmmm…now what was it that I wanted to look up again? While surfing, I run across a link, ad, etc, to another site that is fascinating to me, so I go to that site, get totally immersed, and forget what it was I originally logged onto the internet in the first place to accomplish! sheez! I often compare my life with a hamster spinning in that wheel!

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 112 total)